Hey Guys! So, you are here today to learn about how to make hidden story on Snapchat? Right?
Well, it is only fair that you may want to share specific stories only with specific groups on Snapchat. For example, some stories may gel well with your school friends but maybe not do so with your work colleagues and maybe the same applies to your family as well.
So, the idea to make hidden story on Snapchat seems like a wise one in this case.
Thus, let us get right into the thick of it and see what’s it all about anyway!
Steps to make hidden story on Snapchat
The simplest way is to make your stories Private or manually select a few people who you want to access the said story.
Steps for the same are mentioned below:
- Open the Snapchat app and log in.
- Tap on your profile icon.
- In this section, tap on “+Private Story”.
- Confirm the pop up that shows up.
- Now, you have to select the people you want to access the story.
- Upload the photo/video you want as your Snapchat story (just like you always do).
And at this stage, all that is left to say is congratulations!!! You have successfully managed to make hidden story on Snapchat.
The process to make hidden story on Snapchat is a simple one and only needs a casual read. And once you have managed to learn this, you will not need to worry about it any longer.
This way only those people will see the story who you personally want to!
Until our next post, this is goodbye.