TikTok is a social networking mobile app in which videos are created and shared. The users have creative control over the video, but sometimes the users might face issues like TikTok not opening.
Videos on this platform can be of any type like short dance clip videos, comedy, and lip-synced videos. It is one of the highly downloaded apps all over the world, especially among teenagers. The users can record their reactions to the original video by filming it alongside.
Before understanding the issues of TikTok, lets first learn a little bit about the App. TikTok is owned by a Beijing company known as ByteDance, which launched this App first in September 2016 in China and later in 2017, in the rest of the world.
In this App, the user is able to create short music and lip-sync videos of 15 to 60 seconds. It was the most downloaded App in the US by October 2018, which was the first achievement for a Chinese app. The App is available in 150 countries in 75 languages. TikTok enables every user to be a creator and allows them to share their zeal and creative expression through their videos.
Solutions for TikTok not opening
There are many reasons for the App not working properly, some of them are mentioned below:
- TikTok Network error
- TikTok hanging and crashing error
- The App not working after sharing APK file
Here are some of the solutions that you can implement to resolve the above issues:
Updating the App
- Go to the “Google Play Store” for Android phones or Apple’s “App Store” for the iPhone.
- Search the TikTok app.
- You will be able to see the Update option on your mobile screen, tap on it.
- By updating your App, all your issues regarding TikTok should be resolved.
Clearing data of the App
- Go to the “Settings” of your phone and tap on “Apps“.
- Now, tap on “Manage Apps“.
- Search for the TikTok app.
- Clear the cache and data of the TikTok app.
- Once the data and cache is cleared, restart your phone.
You can also clear the cache and data of the TikTok App by using the inbuilt TikTok option.
We hope by reading this article, all your issues related to TikTok not opening in your phone should get resolved.