Hey guys! We’re back again to provide you with yet another article on our favorite video-sharing social media platform called TikTok. Read on to know how to turn on notifications on TikTok.
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥
Are you unable to see notifications for likes or shares on your videos or you’re not getting notifications for new followers who have begun to follow you after being impressed by your content?
Or similar things are happening to videos of those users who you follow?
If you are a victim of one of the above problems or worse, all of them, then this article will be the one-stop place for all issues related to how to turn on notifications on TikTok.
Steps To Turn On Notifications On TikTok
This segment will be divided into two parts. The first being a solution to notifications on your own videos.
The second being notifications on others’ content.
Doing both shall turn on notifications on TikTok.
Solution for Notifications on Own Videos
Some changes need to be made in our own App Settings and then, you’re good to go. Here are the steps:
- Open “TikTok”.
- Tap on “Me” in the bottom right of your screen. That is your profile.
- Tap on the Three dots in the top right corner of your app.
- Tap on “Push Notifications”.
- You will see three options: New Followers, New likes on my videos, New comments on my video.
- Turn on all the three and you’re all set.
Solution for Notifications on Others’ Videos
Here, changes are required to be made in the Phone settings itself.
Here are the steps:
- Open Settings in your Phone
- Here Type Apps in Search Option
- Now Tap on “Apps/Manage Apps/App Management” (depending upon your smartphone).
- Find “TikTok” from the listed apps.
- Press on “Notifications”.
- Tap on “Allow” if not already done. You can even customize specific notifications from here.
Once you’ve followed the above steps, you’re good to go.
Once both the segments are activated, you should know that you have succeeded in your mission and have successfully managed to turn on notifications on TikTok. In case of any doubt, mention your query in the comments and we’ll try to get back to you ASAP.
Tap on the 3 dots on the top right corner and it will open a menu, then select turn on post notification and enable it.
No, they will not be able to see if I check their profile without an actual account.
No, TikTok doesn’t notify you when someone saves your video.