It is a professional suite of technology used to build high-quality games and applications across the range of platforms. It is developed by the Epic Games and is considered as one of the most open and advanced real-time 3D creation tools. In this article, we will learn about Unreal engine 4 system requirements to utilize it with great efficiency.
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥
The tool allows the user to chose from the variety of templates available, which includes the collaborative multi-user design on desktop, VR devices, highly realistic sun, and sky environment for architectural visualization. The users are able to create and control complex animation behaviors.
Unreal Engine 5 System Requirements [Detailed Information]
Unreal Engine 4 System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit or Mac OSX Sierra.
- CPU: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster.
- RAM: 8 GB, Recommended to have at least 32 GB.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher.
- Video Card/DirectX Version: DirectX 11 or DirectX 12 compatible graphics card.
- For storage purposes, fast SSDs are good.
Unreal Engine 4 Minimum System Requirements [Explained]
- Desktop running on Microsoft Windows or MAC
- The operating system needs to be Windows 7 64-bit or Mac OS X 10.9.2 or the latest.
- The processor is one of the most vital parts of the system, which impacts the performance of the system. The minimum requirement of the processor needs to be Quad-core Intel or AMD processor of 2.5 GHz or faster.
- The Graphics card needs to be NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher. With a higher amount of VRAM, your workstation will be able to display your content even in 4K, and the extra power will be good for games.
The unreal engine provides one of the most photo-realistic experiences to the content across all the platforms. The unreal engine 4 system requirements allow users to use thousands of high-quality assets and plugins. The tool also provides access to the user the entire kit, which comprises of environment, characters, animations, sounds, etc.
Specifications you need to run Unreal Engine 4 are Windows 7 or above, Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD card or higher.
Yes, you can run Unreal Engine 4 on 4GB RAM but it might slow if you have many applications running in the background. To run it smoothly, 8GB RAM is recommended.
As compared to Unreal Engine 3, Unreal Engine 4 is easy to learn for beginners.