A suite of the developmental tool with the help of which a user can work with real-time technology is known as the unreal engine. It has a specific hardware and software requirement; in this article, we will learn about the Unreal Engine 5 system requirements. With the help of the unreal engine 5, you will be able to create visuals across platforms like PC, mobile, VR, and AR. This tool provides you an edge to create your content.
Here is the list of Unreal Engine 5 system requirements for your computer so that you can get epitome usage to create high-quality visualizations giving you a cinematic experience.
Unreal Engine 5 System Requirements
Minimum Recommended Hardware
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 8 GB
- Video Card/DirectX Version: DirectX 11 or DirectX 12 compatible graphics card
Minimum Software Requirements
Running the Engine
- Your computer should have an operating system of Windows 7 and above.
- Your computer should be able to support Direct X Runtime: DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
Developing with the Engine
- Your computer should have at least Visual studio 2017 v 15.6 version or above. Visual studio 2019 version is much preferred.
iOS App Development
iTunes Version: iTunes 11 or higher
The unreal engine has a prerequisite installer that installs the required software to run the engine, which includes the Direct X component and the Visual C. When the unreal engine is installed through Epic game launcher, it automatically installs the prerequisites. But if you are building the unreal engine from a source, you will have to run the prerequisite installer.
Once your Unreal engine 5 system requirements are completely met, you will be able to create and develop games, architectural and automotive visualization for film and television content.
All the above-mentioned information should have cleared your doubt. But still, if you stuck anywhere, then you can contact us through our comment section. We will surely reply back to you as soon as possible.