Amazfit has launched its smartwatch i.e. GTR 4 in India. It is a Chinese smartwatch brand. Amazfit watches come with standard smartphone features and the Amazfit GTR 4 is a stunning fitness-focused smartwatch that offers a lot. Last year Amazfit launched GTR 3 and GTR 3 Pro. They both were excellent in terms of smartwatches.
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥
Amazfit GTR 4 Features
- Fitted with a 1.43” AMOLED always-on-display
- 466×466 pixels screen resolution
- 34 grams of weight
- 475 mAh battery capacity
- Up to 14 days of battery life with typical usage
- GTR 4 lasts for about 25 hours with GPS mode on
- 22mm strap size
- Availability of leather strap
- The display has a circular form factor
- Has tempered glass
- Its surface area is covered with an anti-fingerprint coating.
- Has a bezel that is made of anti-glare aluminum material.
- Awesome aluminum casing looks stunning with symmetric bumps on each side.
- It has two easily accessible buttons on the right which help navigation around the interface
- You can customize the long press of the upper button and a standard press of the lower button as per your preference
- The back of the watch has a glossy pack of plastic with two connection points
- It has the latest BioTracker 4.0 PPG sensor that has 6 lights to measure the key vitals; heart rate; blood oxygen; stress and more
- It has dual-band GPS with access to five satellite systems
Amazfit GTR 4 is available in two color options: Superspeed Black and Racetrack Grey. You can get it from the Amazfit official website. The price of this amazing smartwatch is Rs.16,999.