Today, we will talk about how to contact an app developer, specifically on iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, tvOS, or macOS. In case you notice any app on your device not working as it should be, you can contact the developer for help.
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥
Most of the apps available on Apple devices are designed and built by third-party developers. A good number of apps get downloaded and purchased from the Apple App Store on a regular basis. So, if you need any help regarding any app, you can directly contact the particular app developer.
Now let’s talk about when and how you should contact a developer.
When To Contact?
If you face any of the following problems, try contacting the developer.
- One particular app is causing the device to crash and/or lag.
- One particular app is not responding.
- A particular app on your device is not working.
- One particular app keeps freezing.
How To Contact An App Developer?
If you are wondering how to contact an app developer, here is how to do it.
1. For iOS, iPadOS, and watchOS apps
- First, open the App Store. Now make sure that you log in with the same Apple ID, which was used while purchasing the app.
- Now, search and open the app’s details and find its developer’s info. To search the app, either use the Search Field or tap on Today > Your photo > Purchased > My purchases and find the app.
- Then, tap on the app to open the app information page.
- Next, scroll down to find the ratings and reviews section.
- Locate the App Support button. Tap on that and it will be open. After that, you will be redirected to the support page of the developer.
2. For Mac apps
On Mac, there are two ways to deal with the apps, unlike iOS or iPadOS.
- You can find apps and install those from the Mac App Store.
- Download and install apps directly from a developers’ website.
Apps downloaded from the Mac App Store: If the app is directly downloaded from the App Store, follow the steps.
- First, open the App Store. Then make sure that the same Apple ID is logged in which you have used to install that app.
- Now, locate the app that you have been looking for. Either use the Search field for it or click on Your name to see the purchased apps. After that, click on the app to open the app Information.
- Next, scroll down. Go to the Ratings and Reviews section.
- Then, click on the App support button.
Apps that are downloaded from a developer’s website: If the app is developed by a third party, it requires you to follow the steps.
- Firstly, visit the page again, from where the app was installed.
- You can also search on the internet. There you can see the contact details of the developer.
3. For Apple TV apps
Steps to contact an App developer for Apple TV are mentioned below.
- If you have Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD, first you choose the App Store app from the home screen of your TV.
- Now, choose Purchased and find the app there.
- Then, scroll down to the bottom.
Whereas for other Apple tv models, you can try to search on the internet for a detailed discussion on this.
That’s all you need to know about how to contact an app developer. This article covers almost every OS by Apple. Hope it comes to your help.
Yes, you can delete subscriptions on iPhone.
No, deleting an app doesn’t cancel the subscription.
No, you can’t delete the subscription history on iPhone.