Hello guys. Today, for your convenience we’re gonna present you with an informative article on the reborn version of the popular-but-dissolved app Vine called “Byte“. The main issue we will be dealing with today will be as to how exactly we can delete posts on Byte app.
So, without wasting any more time, let us see the step-by-step process for the same, by the end of which you’ll become a pro very quickly. We promise!!
Steps to delete posts on Byte App
Following is the step-by-step process of how to delete posts on the Byte App easily. Here we go:
- First of all, you should make up your mind about exactly which post you wanna get rid of or dispose of.
Also, note that you can only remove the posts which were posted by you and not others.
- Opening the post in question would be the next wise step.
- Next, note that there is an arrow pointing to the northeast direction on your mobile screen. This arrow will be next to the heart and comment option.
- Tap on this arrow lightly.
- Two options will pop up now. One of them will be “Share” and the other one will be “More”.
Since we’re not sharing anything, press lightly on “more”.
- In the “more” menu, you’ll see an option to “Delete post”. Tap on it lightly.
- Now, a confirmation could be asked by the app as well. Confirm affirmatively.
And you’re all done. See? Easy, right!!?
And now you can easily delete posts on Byte App whenever you want to without any hesitation. Thanks, us later!
So all in all, we do hope that through this informative article, you were all able to understand the process of how to delete posts on Byte App.
It’s fairly simple and easily learnable. And once learned, it’s unlikely that you’ll ever forget it.
With our work here now done, we’d like to take our leave. We will be back with more content soon for you guys to read and enjoy in the near future.
See you soon in our next article!!
To delete a video on Byte, tap the Arrow on the right bottom, then tap on the More option and then, tap on Delete Post.
Yes, you can easily add or hide Hashtags.
To post on Byte, simply tap (+) at the center bottom of the screen. You can also trim the video before posting it.
If your friends are tagged in a post, then they will get notified when you delete that post.
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥