Table Of Contents
- Method To Fix Lag In Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Method 1: Check System Configuration
- Method 2: Check Your Internet Speed
- Method 3: Enable Virtualization Mode in BIOS
- Method 4: Set PC Power Settings to Performance
- Method 5: Give High Priority to TGB Emulator EXE
- Method 6: Setup TGB Emulator Settings
- Method 7: Change PUBG Mobile Graphics Settings
- Method 8: Change Graphics Settings of your System
Are you facing lag while playing PUBG on Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator? If YES, then don’t worry you can easily fix lag in Tencent gaming buddy emulator in no time. So stop Looking for a new emulator and try these easy fixes to enhance your Tencent emulator for an outstanding gaming experience.
It’s been two years PUBG mobile game has been launched. But if you try to play this game on a PC you may experience lag due to some bugs and some wrong PC configurations. But We have created a step-by-step guide to fix all the technical faults and the wrong system settings that causes lag in the game.
Note: If anyhow you are facing problem due the reasons like Low or incompatible System configuration, and Graphics card or driver does not meet the minimum system requirements of the PUBG game. But don’t worry you can still play the game by installing the android based OS on your PC like Phoenix or give it a try to PUBG Lite.
Method To Fix Lag In Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Check System Configuration
- Check Your Internet Speed
- Enable Virtualization Mode in BIOS
- Set PC Power Settings to Performance
- Give High Priority to TGB Emulator EXE
- Setup TGB Emulator Setting
- Change PUBG Mobile Graphics Setting
- Change Graphics Settings of your System
Method 1: Check System Configuration
To run the PUBG game flawlessly on your system, you first have to check, is your RIG has enough powerful components that meet the minimum system requirements of this ultimate Battle Royale Game. We have listed the minimum requirements for Tencent gaming buddy to run the PUBG game smoothly.
Minimum System Configuration:
- CPU: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- Memory: at least 3GB of RAM
- Graphics Memory: 2GB
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
- DirectX: Version 8.0c
- Storage: 1GB of free storage
Recommended System Configuration:
- CPU: Quad-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- Memory: at least 8GB of RAM
- Graphics Memory: 4GB
- OS: Windows 10
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3GB of free storage
Method 2: Check Your Internet Speed
A game like PUBG always needs a good internet connection. If you are playing PUBG on mobile, then the data transfer speed of 2MB is more than enough to play the game without any lag. This means you can play this game without any trouble even with the use of your mobile carrier data. But this scenario is completely different in the case of Emulator.
Playing PUBG on the emulator uses more resources and data to render the game in comparison to the mobile. If you want to play PUBG on an emulator without any lag, you must need an excellent internet connection that has a data transfer speed of
- Minimum Internet Speed: 5Mbps
- Recommended Internet Speed: 15Mbs
We recommend you use high-speed connections like Ethernet and broadband to fix the lag in Tencent gaming buddy. If you want to check the speed of your internet connection, then you can use Speedtest by Ookla which is one of the best internet speed test apps.
Method 3: Enable Virtualization Mode in BIOS
Warning: This is System Bios Setting so carefully follow all the steps.
Enabling the Virtualization setting of your PC helps the operating system to work more effectively & allow the OS to utilize the CPU power more efficiently so that it can run fast. CPU virtualization technology allows a single processor to act as multiple individual CPUs.
You can follow these steps and enable the Virtualization mode to experience high-end gaming.
- In Windows 10, Go to the Start button and search for Bios.
- Here, You will see the Change Advanced Startup options
- This will take you to the Recovery option.
- Here in Advanced startup, you will see the Restart Now button, click on it. This will restart your PC.
- During restart, a Window pop-ups with various options.
- Now from these options, select
Troubleshoot >> Advanced Options >> UEFI Firmware Settings >> Then click on Restart
- Now Hit F10 key to enter the BIOS section.
- Now navigate to System configuration and look for the “Virtualization Technology” option.
- If you find this option, just Enable the Virtualization Option.
- If you did not find any option like this, your motherboard and the graphics card do not support Virtualization.
- Now Save the Settings and Restart your PC again.
This mode when enabled helps in increasing the quality of animation rendering on your PC.
Method 4: Set PC Power Settings to Performance
By default, a system is always in its power-saving mode. But it influences the performance of your PC by limiting the use of power by CPU. Power saving mode is good for long battery life but it restricts you from using the PC at its full potential.
Set Power Settings to High Performance:
- Open Control Panel
- Search Power Option in the search box
- Click on the Power Option and select your plan mode to High Performance
- If there is no such power Plan, then click on Create Power Plan.
- Choose High-Performance Mode for that Power Plan and name that power plan for eg. PUBG MODE.
- If you are on a laptop, then simply click on the battery option in the taskbar and change the mode to maximum performance.
- It is that simple, you had successfully set the power plan to High-Performance.
Method 5: Give High Priority to TGB Emulator EXE
Assigning High Priority to an application means we are instructing the system to give more resources to that application. When we start an Application in a system it is not the only application that is running at that time. There are so many resources and other applications or background processes which are running at that time. You can easily see all these background processes in the Task Manager window.
Steps to change the priority of TGB Emulator.exe
- Open Tencent Gaming Buddy and PUBG Mobile Game in it.
- Now Open Task Manager
- Navigate to Detail Tab in Task Manager and Look for AppMarket.exe and AndroidEmulator.exe
- Right Click on it and go to Priority
- Assign Realtime to it and close the Task Manager.
- Now, you are all ready to play the game.
Method 6: Setup TGB Emulator Settings
Firstly you have to check for the update of your Tencent Gaming buddy Emulator. If you are already up to date, then just follow these simple steps to completely fix lag in Tencent gaming buddy.
Changes that you have to make in TGB settings:
- If your system doesn’t have any dedicated Graphics card, then choose the Graphics Rendering mode to “Smart Mode”
- Render Cache: Enable
- Global Render Cache: Enable
- Prioritize Dedicated GPU: Enable (if you have Graphic Card)
- Rendering Optimization: Enable
- Close Anti-aliasing mode
- Change Memory option to Half of the memory that you have in your system.
For example: If you have 4GB RAM in your system, then select 2GB in the memory option
- If your Processor is a 4 Core Processor, then select 4 in this Processor option.
- Change the resolution to default (1024 x 720)
- Set the Dot Per Inch to 160
- Now in Game Tab select the Gaming Resolution to “SD 720P” and Display option to “Smooth”
- All done.
Method 7: Change PUBG Mobile Graphics Settings
The in-game settings of PUBG mobile are the main settings that you have to change. If these settings are not set up properly then all the above-mentioned methods may not work for you.
And then even a properly setup system and high-speed internet may not save you from facing the irritating Lag in PUBG game. So just go to the Graphic settings of PUBG game and change the settings to these values.
- Graphics mode: Smooth
- Game Mode: Colorful
- FPS: High/Extreme
- Anti-Aliasing: Disable
- Automatically Adjust Game FPS: Disable
Method 8: Change Graphics Settings of your System
The 3D settings selected in the graphics card properties may all also affect the performance of the emulator. So to fix lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy, you have to change the 3D settings of your graphics card. We have listed the procedure to this in a simple way.
- Go to the Start button and search for the Intel Graphics Control Panel. (In case of Intel)
- This will open the graphics control panel, Here look for 3D settings and open it.
Now, In the 3D setting you have to change the following Properties.
- Application Optimal Mode: Enable
- General Settings: Performance
- Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing: Use Application Settings
- Conservative Morphological Anti-Aliasing: Turn off
Finally, we have covered all the effective methods that will surely fix lag in Tencent Gaming buddy. All these methods are tested by our experts before we bring them in front of you. We recommend you to follow all the methods one by one to get a better gaming experience in Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator. I hope this article helps in resolving the Lag.
If you have any query or facing any problem related to this topic, then feel free to contact us. We are just a comment away from you. Thanks!