Facing the Snapchat camera zoom problem? And wondering how to fix this? Here we have the complete solution to solve this problem.
Snapchat is one of the popular messaging platforms in social media apps, which allows users to exchange snaps that disappear within a few seconds. This feature of Snapchat is the inspiration for all other social networking apps to make the story feature include in their platform. Taking selfies and filtering them with unique filters has become a new craze among teenagers as they can have fun with it and share it with their friends and followers and bring a smile on their faces. The Snapchat camera allows the users to use a different type of filters to enhance your selfies in different senses like comic sense or in adorable ways.
But some of the smartphones face the Snapchat camera zoom problem due to some kind of bug and Snapchat users get annoyed due to this. As when they use the front camera of the phone through Snapchat, the camera zooms in more than the required area, leading to the cropping of the picture a little more, which results in a bad experience for the user.
Steps to fix Snapchat Camera Zoom Problem
As many of the users prefer taking photos through the picture filtering apps rather than using the normal front camera of the phone. The Snapchat camera zoom problem causes disappointment for the users, hence let’s see how we can resolve this issue by following simple steps.
Install the latest security patch for the phone
Periodically the companies of the phone issue the security patch for the operating system of their phones, be it Android or Apple iOS. They do this so that the bugs or glitches that the smartphone was facing in the previous version gets fixed.
You can simply update your phone by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the “Settings” of your phone and open it.
- Search for the “Software update” option.
- Click on it, and you will be able to see an option to “check for updates or download updates” based on the smartphone brand.
- Click on it, if there is an update available, it will ask for your permission to download and install it on your phone or else it will show your phone system is up to date.
Once your phone gets updated, restarting your phone will fix the Snapchat camera zoom problem that you were facing.
Cleaning the Snapchat app lens Cache
To clear the cache data of the Snapchat lens, you need to do the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the Snapchat app on your phone and tap on it.
- Once the app starts, go to the Profile icon, which will be available on the top left side.
- Once inside, you will see the “Gear-shaped setting icon” to the top right.
- Tap on it and search for the “Clear lens data” option and tap on it.
This should clear the lens data of Snapchat and your problem should get resolved.
Even after doing the above steps, the one last thing left to do is to restart your device. As this will not only restart the entire phone, it will also restart your Snapchat application and refreshes everything.
By following the above-mentioned steps, the Snapchat camera zoom problem should get fixed, and the users should be able to enjoy taking the selfies and create stories that they are able to share with their friends and followers.