Zoom offers the service of video conferencing and has the capability to conduct a meeting or share the content. It is a cloud-based service; sometimes, you might not be able to join the meeting, and the following will be highlighted on the screen stating Zoom invalid meeting id error. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 lockdown, many videoconferencing apps are being used, and Zoom is one the most popular among them.
Stay Updated With Latest Tech News
Now how we can resolve this invalid meeting id error shall be discussed stepwise in the article below.
Steps To Fix Zoom Invalid Meeting ID Error
- Once the Zoom app is installed on your desktop or any of your mobile devices; please make sure that it has been updated to the latest version.
- Now launch the app, and if you get Zoom invalid meeting id error; it can be because the id that you have entered might not be alphabetically correct or the id might have expired.
- You can click ok on the error or can simply click the home button of the mobile phone so that you can come out of the zoom app.
- Once you have come out of the app, tap on the bottom right-most-side button of your mobile; it will open all the recent apps that you have opened on your phone. Close the recently opened zoom app through it.
- Once it’s done, re-launch the zoom app. Please re-check the meeting id that you wish to join; and type it correctly on the meeting-id bar of the Zoom app.
If you are still facing the invalid meeting id error, then go to the phone settings and follow the below steps.
- In Settings, Go to the Apps > Manage apps > Zoom app > Clear Data and cache.
Want a step-by-step guide with pictures to do the same? Then, Have a look at our guide to clear data & cache of Snapchat (Procedure to clear cache and data is same for all the Apps).
After following this step, restart your phone, and it should resolve this issue.
By following the above steps, the Zoom invalid meeting id error should get resolved; ensure that the meeting id is valid and alphabetically correct.
This error occurs when you don’t have the latest version of Zoom. Try downloading the latest version and join the meeting again.
To fix the invalid meeting in the zoom, go to Settings, then click on Application, then tap on Zoom application, and then tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache.
A free Zoom meeting has a maximum duration of 24 hours.