Getting bored at home or at the workplace? Try the all-new amazing group on Snapchat with awesome features where you can play as well as chit-chat with your friends and family. To make a group on Snapchat, you need a smartphone and all our friends and family should be available on the app.
Steps to make a group on Snapchat:
- To start or to create a chat, tap on the “Word bubble icon” present at the bottom on the left side of the screen and go to friends screen.
- After going on friends screen, Tap on the new chat which is visible at the upper right side on the screen. The icon is like a word bubble with a pencil sign.
- To make a group on Snapchat, click on “New Group” and now select the name of friends from the list which appears on the screen and your group is ready.
- It’s very easy to make a group on Snapchat and to connect with your friends and family.
- While chatting, you can customize your group and the interaction method by tapping on the pencil visible at the top of your screen and also give a name to the group.
How do Snapchat groups work?
Snapchat group is very easy to use and functions very smoothly and is hassle-free.
- Messages sent in the group get deleted automatically after 24 hours and snaps sent to the group are not counted in streaks.
- You can easily change the name of the group by clicking the wheel icon on your chat screen which will show you a menu where you can edit the group name and also do many other changes like customizing notifications or making the group silent.
- You can add many more members in the group and also can leave the group easily by following a few instant steps.
- When you wish to exit the group, all you have to do is click the menu icon on the left corner on the upper side in your chat window. Once you exit the group, all your chats and snaps will be cleared.
So what are you waiting for? Just grab your smartphone, follow simple steps on how to make a group on Snapchat and start adding your friends and family. Play games, communicate and start sharing your super snaps today.