In this article, we are going to talk about how to use Apple Pay at ATM. We have provided a step-by-step guide for it.
Stay Updated With Latest Tech News
In this era, almost everyone has got access to ATMs. But what we all need to know is that such technology has been invented so that we can get access to our funds without the use of debit cards. Sounds interesting right, but how is that possible?
Well, for the cardless access, recently some of the banks have started the use of Near-field Communication (NFC) into ATMs so that you do not require a physical card. Apple has already come up with the ease to use Apple Pay at ATMs, through which one can withdraw cash from their bank account without the help of a debit card.
P.S. – Only Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Citibank allow you to use Apple Pay at an ATM. But, other banks such as the Bank of Hawaii, City National Bank, Fifth Third Bank, First Farmers Bank & Trust, HomeStreet Bank, PlainsCapital Bank, PNC, Wintrust, BB&T Bank, BBVA, HSBC, and Regions Bank does not allow you to use Apple Pay at ATM but you will have to use their app to do the same.
Steps To Use Apple Pay At ATM
- You will have to add your bank card details to the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Just check whether you have the below-given symbols in the ATM or not. If you have any one of them, you can surely use Apple Pay at ATM.
- After checking, open the Wallet app and choose the Debit card, the details of which you had added earlier.
- Now, tap on the symbol from your iPhone.
- You need to verify it using the Touch ID or the Face ID.
- After that, you will have to enter the ATM pin.
- At last, use the ATM to perform the transaction.
Using Credit Cards is the safest online payment method.
Yes, Apple Pay is safer than PayPal.
Google Pay is the safest online payment method in India.