If this looks familiar to you and you need a solution to fix error code 154140712 in PUBG then you are at the right place.
Player Unknown Battle Ground well know as PUBG, became the world’s most played online game in a very short period of time. It is an online Battle Royale game where users can fight with each other in different maps. PUBG is Developed by the Tencent Games.
This incredible game is available for almost every platform, it is available for Android, Apple, Xbox one and Microsoft windows. The best part about this game is you will regularly receive updates from PUBG server.
Developers and technical team of PUBG do hard work, that talk itself with its outstanding graphics and smooth performance. But there are still some cases where you will face glitches in this game. One of them is Internet Error: error code 154140712. Due to this error, PUBG is unable to establish a connection with its server and make you think what’s the problem.
But don’t worry we are here to tell you what is the problem and how you can solve it.
Why you are Facing the Error code 154140712?
PUBG is a High end multiplayer online game. Thus, requires a strong internet connection. Whenever we open the PUBG it makes the device to establish a reliable connection with the PUBG server and when this is not possible to establish this connection it shows this error code 154140712. There are two main reasons that cause this error.
- No internet connection, or slow internet connectivity.
- The DNS is not configured properly in your mobile may be one of the reasons that your mobile is not able to establish a reliable connection.
Methods to Fix error code 154140712 Or 554827782 In PUBG
From the above discussion, it is clear why this error pops up during the launch of the PUBG game. Now, its time to fix this internet error, it’s just as simple as possible, you just have to follow these simple methods.
Method 1: Switch to High-Speed Internet Connection
As we know the PUBG is a high-end multiplayer game and hence requires a most reliable connection for the smooth and best gaming experience. So, If you are facing the internet error problem then it is recommended to switch from slow mobile connection to high-speed internet Wi-Fi connection.
The High-speed connection makes your device capable to connect with PUBG server in most efficient way. It is the most simple method to fix error code 154140712 in PUBG. But if you are still facing this internet error code its surely due to the wrong configuration of your DNS.
Method 2: Configuring DNS Setting On your Device
Domain Name Server in short (DNS) is the second and the main reason that your device is unable to connect to the internet or to the PUBG server. If the previous method doesn’t help you in solving the internet error problem.
Then you have to change the DNS settings on your device. If you don’t know how to do this, don’t worry just follow this simple guide from beginning to the end.
Changing DNS setting in Android
If you’re on Android device then follow the simple steps that are listed below to fix error code 154140712 in PUBG.
- Open Setting of your android device and tap on the Wi-Fi option.
- Now to modify the Wi-Fi settings you have to tap on arrow icon of the Wi-Fi that you’re connected with.
- Now Scroll down to bottom. Depending on your android version of your device look down for IP settings or Advanced IP settings.
- Change the IP settings from DHCP to Static.
- Now you will see DNS 1 and DNS 2 options. Change their values to
DNS 1: 18.104.22.168
DNS 2: 8:8:4:4
- Save this setting by tapping on OK or (✓).
And it’s Done. Now check is this method works for you or not by launching the PUBG application.
Changing DNS setting in IOS
If you’re an IOS user and want to change the DNS setting in your device. You have to follow the listed steps.
- Go to Settings tap on Wi-Fi.
- To Modify network setting tap on the circular i icon just next to the Wi-Fi that you’re connected to.
- Now scroll down to found the Configure DNS option.
- Change the settings to Manual from Automatic.
- Look for DNS servers and If there are any server, then delete them.
- Now, add a new server by tapping on Add Server button.
- Change the DNS value to 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 and Save the settings.
Now the only thing you have to do is try to launch the PUBG game and check if the PUBG internet error is still persisting or not.
These are simple methods that can help you to fix error code 154140712 in PUBG. We have discussed the two reason that may cause the internet error in PUBG and the best possible solutions for both Android and IOS devices.
To run PUBG smoothly you will need a good device. Performance is based on the smartphone’s processor and a good internet connection.
Yes, PUBG got banned in India last month due to security issues under section 69A of the Information Technology Act.
The Repair button is at the top right corner of the Login page.