We all know that Spotify is one of the top-rated music apps and it has always been on top just because of its amazing features. Many Apple users want to transfer their Spotify playlist to Apple Music because of its great features and also it is easy to use but they don’t know how to do it. You can transfer Spotify playlist to Apple Music by using any of the third-party apps available on the Apple Store.
Steps To Transfer Spotify Playlist To Apple Music
In this article, we are going to explain how you can do this by using a third-party app called SongShift.
SongShift is a third-party service that allows you to transfer your favorite playlists and albums from one music streaming service to another. It is a free app on App Store but to remove ads and to transfer more than five playlists you can buy the premium subscription at $3.99.
Steps To Transfer Playlist Using SongShift
- Download and Launch the SongShift app on your iPhone.
- Now, click on the Spotify icon.
- Type your Spotify username and password and then click on Log in.
- Click on Agree option at the bottom of your screen to grant access to the app to access your Spotify playlist.
- Then, click on the Apple Music icon and click on Authorize to grant access to the app to access the Apple Music library. Now, click on Continue.
- After the transfer, tap on I’m Finished option.
- Click on Continue and enjoy the same playlist on your Apple Music account.
After going through this article we hope you’ve understood how to transfer Spotify playlist to Apple Music. By using the SongShift application, you can also transfer Spotify Playlist To Amazon Music.
Both applications are good. Apple Music provides high-resolution streaming, on the other hand, Spotify has better social features, collaborative playlists, etc.
Yes, you can transfer music from Spotify to another music streaming application by using the SongShift application.
Apple Music has the best sound quality.
Boost Your Brain in just 20 Seconds 💥